Ladders Rope operated extension ladders PRC3
Rope operated extension ladders, 3 sections
- - The sliding sections are maintained by a steel two armed locking system.
- - Locking possible rung by rung.
- - Equipped with protective end caps.
- - Designed to resist an effort of 350 kg.
- - Optimal sliding through slides integrated in the stiles and equipped with polymide guides.
- - Slightly rounded rungs offering more comfort to the feet by climbing up and down.
- - Aluminium box profiles, time resistant.
- - Aluminium non-slip rungs 28 x 25,5 mm.
- - Distance between rungs : 280 mm.
- - Efficient juncrion profile/reungs: 3 crimpings, 1 expansion.
- - Non-slip screwed feet for easy replacement.
- - Cast aluminium pulley diam. 55 mm.
- - Wall castors diam 100 mm.
- - Non marking strippings.