- History of Centaure
- The company
- CDH Group
- Distributing our products
- Innovation, quality and sustainable development
3 Recognised brands, a complementary product range and common values.
3 recognised brands with strong values
Since their creation, CENTAURE, DUARIB et HAEMMERLIN have studied in great detail the varied trades of the building industry in order to design and manufacture products that perfectly match their requirements.
After 15 years of working alongside each other, the 3 brands have merged in 2011 to give a new dimension to the partnership already initiated in :
- accelerating the co-operation of the research and development and the marketing departments
- improvinf the production and the quality system
- optimizing the sales team collaboration
- to achieve a complete and complementary offer of equipment for building and civil engineering projects
- to take advantage of the French know-how accross the three brands, stemming from a robust industrial heritage
- to capitilise from the commitment fo their 350 employees in respect to thte quality, to the service and to innovation.
An international dimension
With more than 35% of its business in export, CDH Griyo has built an international dimension. Thanks to its commercial and international presence in Europe, in Saverne for Germany , in UK (Chillington Brand), in Hungary (Axial brand) and its russian factory, the company develops strategic alliances with many distributors in the Middle-East, in Africa and in the Eastern countries
Key figures to describe CDH